Once you have set up an e-mail address in the Control Panel, use the following settings to set up your e-mail software:
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Incoming (POP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: Your ISP / dial up account (or mail.yourdomain.com - slower)
- Full instructions on email
Uploading Files/Publishing Site:
You have 3 options: FTP software, File Manager or FrontPage .
Use the following information with your FTP program:
- Host name: ftp.yourdomain.com
- Username: Same as control panel (provided in your welcome e-mail)
- Password: Same as control panel
- Full FTP instructions
If you are not going to use a FTP program, you can upload your site using the File Manager feature in your control panel. Here is how
to upload files:
1. Login to your control panel by going to your ip_address:2082 and entering the username and password that we provided you with.
2. Click on the File Manager link.
3. Once you are in the File Manager choose the upload file option.
4. If you click on the link to browse, you will be able to search for your stored web pages on your hard drive. You will need to
upload your pages one up to 8 at a time using this method.
6. Find your pages and select the Upload option. Once you do this, you will be able to view your pages on the Internet. Repeat this
process for each one of your web pages and image files.
You are now finished uploading your site!
If you are going to use Microsoft FrontPage, you will need to request that we install FrontPage Extensions before publishing your site.
FrontPage Extensions for you by support on
. More info on Microsoft FrontPage.