PuTTY is a free implementation of SSH for Windows. You can find more information about it at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty.
1. Download PuTTY from ftp.chiark.greenend.org.uk/users/sgtatham/putty-latest and place it in your Windows desktop.
2. Double click on the putty.exe icon and a you will see this:
3. Type your hostname on the "Host Name" field and select "SSH" as your "Protocol"
4. Click on "Open" and you will see this:
4. Select "Yes" and you will see:
5. Enter the "username" assigned to your account and press the Enter key.
6. Enter the "password" (you will not see it as your type it) and press Enter again. You will
You are now logged into your account.
You can begin running commands at the "$" prompt.