How To Configure the Eudora Mail Program:
1. In Eudora, select Tools from the main menu, and then select Options. The Options
dialog box opens.
2. Select the Checking Mail icon located in the Category list.
3. On the right side of the dialog box, enter your domain name (e.g., mycompany.com) in the Mail Server
field. Enter your user name for that account in the Login Name field. Fill in any additional options you would like on this screen.
4. Select the Incoming Mail icon located in the Category list.
5. On the right side of the dialog box, select the Server Configuration type of POP. Fill in any additional
options you would like on this screen.
6. Select the Sending Mail icon located in the Category list.
7. On the right side of the dialog box, enter your e-mail address for the account in Return Address
field. Enter the name of your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) outgoing mail server in the SMTP Server
field. If you do not know this, you will need to contact your ISP to provide you with the information. Fill in any additional options you would like on this screen.
8. Select OK to apply the changes and exit the dialog box.
Depending on the version of Eudora you have, the following directions make walk you thru this better
1. Select Tools...Personalities.
2. Right click the left-hand side of the screen. Select 'New'.
3. The 'New Account Wizard' will appear. Type in a name for this account and select 'Next>'.
4. Select 'Create a brand new email account' and select 'Next>'.
5. Type in your actual name (not your email address) and select 'Next>'.
6. Type in the email address you wish for people to send email to (this can be an alias or a true POP box). Select
7. Type in the true user for this POP box (this is NOT an alias). Select 'Next>'.
8. Select 'POP' for type of incoming mail server. Then type in your domain name in 'Incoming Mail Server'
field. Select 'Next>'.
9. Select 'Finish'.
10. Right-click on the new personality created, and select 'Modify'.
11. In the 'SMTP Server' field, type the name of your local ISP's (such as AOL, Earthlink, AT&T) mail server.
Select 'OK', and you are ready to go! (Do NOT type in your own domain name. Your SMTP services are provided for by your local ISP. If they do not provide SMTP
services, please see our info on smtp servers.)